TITLE: Laura's To Do List
DATE: 5/29/2006 09:16:00 AM
Happy Memorial Day! Hug a veteran!
I must confess something. I have completed only two quilt tops! Can you believe that? And I've been quilting for a year and a half! Granted I know that there are folks that have been quilting longer than I've been alive but you would think I'd have more to show. HAHAHA I just find that humorous. As I work on my many many projects, I have developed a list of projects that I want to do...eventually. Here it is and this is by no means complete.
- A Baltimore Album quilt (That might be my mothers wedding present...haven't decided on it yet)
- A Star sampler...I'm obsessed by stars
- A Bargello quilt...It's an artsy fartsy quilt that I might make for my artsy boyfriend for graduation
- A Rail Fence quilt. It's so simple but there are about a million different ways to play with it
- I would like to increase my Civil War reproduction fabric stash and make a Civil War quilt...now what kind? NO IDEA. heheheh
- I want to finish the Triple Irish Chain I started for Timmy
- Finish Courtney and D's quilt. She was telling me about how she and D were going to register at certain places for their wedding and she kept saying "the wedding is four months away" outside I was thrilled. Inside I was thrilled too but I was also saying "laura, you gotta get a move on"
thats just the list for now...i'm definitely going to add to it.