AUTHOR: Laura TITLE: Round Robin Numero Dos DATE: 7/29/2006 12:48:00 PM ----- BODY:
Here is a picture of the second round robin. It's Asian fabrics. I put in some marbles because sometimes with Asian fabrics you need to balance it a little. (Asian fabrics tend to be busy)

Believe it or not, the center was supposed to be all of one Asian fabric but I made a bo boo. I sitll like how it turned out though. HOORAY

I LOVE STARS as the women in my row robin know. So I got this book Stars by Magic It's a great book in that there are so many different kinds of patterns of great looking stars but you end up wasting so much fabric. If you're making a six inch block, fine..not a biggie. But this star above is fifteen inches. This is a picture of all the fabric I didn't use. It's the same size as the star above.

Needless to say, while I really like the stars, if I need to make one that's a little on the "large size" I'm gonna get a manilla folder and make the templates myself!!

laura

--------