AUTHOR: Laura TITLE: Victorian Lace Today DATE: 1/14/2007 09:00:00 AM ----- BODY:
My mom and I were on our way to Knit+Stitch=Bliss in Bethesda to get the yarn for her wedding shawl...only we didn't have a pattern. She then saw this picture in one of my knitting magazines.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ironically, this book was in my Amazon.com wish list. We get to the store and I was thumbing through the book falling really hard for it. It's hardback and I'm sure folks would pick it up and assume it's $50 because it's got about 170 pages and has wonderful photography. No...it was $25. Mom bought it for me for an early birthday present. YAY. There are so many patterns I want to tackle in that book! It'll keep me plenty busy. This is a picture of the yarn for her shawl. Would you believe that's 100% BAMBOO?? I would have NEVER have guessed!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

laura

--------